Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I started.

Once upon a time, there was a super cool girl. (Not me). She bought a pretty yellow house. (Not me.) She kept it clean. (Not me.) She cooked awesome cupcakes and soups. (Not me. Well, I can rock a mean soup...but still, not me.) She had cats. (Definitely not me.) She had a checklist of things to accomplish by the time she was done being 25, and she did it. (Yeah, really not me.) But, this super cool girl started something that I really latched onto...she started a blog about all those neat and fantastic and adult (and some not-so) things she was doing, and she told her friend (me) that I should do the same.


So, this is what you're getting. I'm Emily. I try to be fun. I'm relatively (read:very) loud. I love my friends fiercely. I sew things. I cannot keep a clean house. I like hoppy beer and Irish whiskey. I really, really like dragons. I have too many pictures of other people's pets on my phone. I have a very selective memory. I work at a job where most things that happen to me, most people don't believe. I collect words and people. I live in a crazy wonderful place, and life is good.


Stay tuned. 


1 comment: