Friday, December 21, 2012

I have a list of blogs that I want to write. It's kept as a running list on my phone. Currently, the list sits as:

-Ryan is a hobbit
-Food etiquette for holiday parties
-Breakfast food
-Tap dancing
-Ice Skating with kids
-Nativity set
-The thankful jar
-Bathroom chalkboard.

Ryan IS a hobbit. That will be its own post.

I have no idea why I wanted to write about food etiquette at holiday parties. I'm not even sure what that means. Breakfast food? Not sure what that means either. Other than I really really really really love breakfast food. More than other foods. The most.

Tap dancing: I face a constant dilemma of whether or not to bring my tap shoes with me. The "should I bring my tap shoes" conversation in my head is quite regular. The answer is always, always yes. Tap dancing is another one of my favorite things. Maybe I should make a "Favorite Things" list like Oprah.

I went ice skating with Aunt's offspring. One was terrified and hated it. The other was pissed because she wasn't an instant professional. Most of the time was spent trying not to fall when the were constantly tripping me. But--it was awesome. :)

My nativity set is the best. It's beautiful. It's not out yet. It will be soon.

In 2013 I am going to have a Thankful Jar and write all the things I'm thankful for on little pieces of paper and put it in there. I hope I make it until February without forgetting it.

I have a chalkboard in my bathroom. I write inspiring things on it. Things like "Be more awesome." But also other things that actually are inspiring and lovely. Right now it's "You are enough. You have enough. You do enough." In the past it has also said "Dwight, you ignorant slut."

No comments:

Post a Comment