Friday, October 5, 2012

Words you should never see in a text from your sister: Sex. Mom. Print.

It may have said "Mom wants you to print off the recipe for the Better than Sex cake and bring it to her."

I shouldn't read my texts so fast. I got none of the actual message the first time I read that. Here is a sampling of texts I have received this week. I'll protect the guilty by not calling them out on what they say to me:

"Skateboard your face." (ok, from two weeks ago.)
"I can get drunk alone in the comfort of my own home."
"B told me you live in a department."
"We can chip carve a dragon into it. I learned how to do that on "Wayne's Woodworking" on the Create Channel."
"I have to figure out how to configure my desk so I can lie down."
"**pictures of them with their cats.**"
"Get in my bed."
"Pow pow pow. *Banana Gun.*"
"I can only recommend drowning."
"I've determined 1 tap dance stalk is worth 5 window stalks."
"Do you have a microwave? Do you want elbow macaroni?"
"Can I drop off the robes?"
"We should male plans when I'm home."
"Chill calm time, totally cranky-uterus friendly."
"Also...what is patchouli? A lover...or a tyrant?"
"Freshman yes!"
"Wait, do you have to wear underwear with that?"

I don't think I really even need to share some of the things I texted back. Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment